Tuesday 14 February 2012

ηαιℓ αят

ηαιℓ αят

Nail art is the most wonderful thing that a girl could ever do , Nail art is all about taking care of your nails and having them look better and stylish . The styles in the year 2012 is choosing colors that are soft and matches the look of the year , The look of the year is classic and everything has to be is soft light colors.
and this is a video about Nail art that shows how to do your nails for a party and you could still put some of the characters in .The video is about Halloween characters ( Mummies, Witches, Frankenstein, Dracula and Ghosts  ) .






I posted this video on our blog to show you how to make your nail stylish and funky, The nail art is a really wonderful this to do and to be creative .







ву : мαяуαм α.αℓвαѕтαкι

4 comments:

  1. I like the nail art too . but i dont like to put it in my nails O.O

    by : A.R

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3,<3So Cuute
    Ahm shay el Ghosts xDD <3 ..
    ILIKE :*
    By : Sa7wwr

    ReplyDelete
  3. <3 sooo Cute
    I love it so much
    Getting to know more about Nail art and how to design new characters for my nails ..

    By : S.Salamy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the animals skins nail art in the first photo ..

    I am obsessed with nail art but don't like to apply it on my nails much ...

    Gotta bite them off .. Somehow it is irritating but good looking too LOL

    ReplyDelete